This position manages the logistics of delivering scheduled content, promotional material and announcements (DAI) on digital platforms, including apps, VOD STB, smart TV and other digital platforms. The individual will strategize and implement technology to support the ministry’s digital content initiatives and be the point of contact for delivery and assurance by managing external service providers
- Be the main operational point of contact for all departments with regards to STB VOD, App and OTT initiatives.
- Process monthly VOD, OTT and app schedules / changes and track content delivery and distribution to ensure timeliness.
- Manages the entry of metadata for digital content, advertisements and promotions to be presented to the universe of affiliates of TV One and CLEO TV STB.
- Work internally with programming and planning departments to ensure all metadata is available for distribution (descriptions, retention dates, genre, duration, etc.).
- Identify / create a workflow to support new STB VOD, OTT and App initiatives both internally and externally.
- Manage the integration of new affiliates wishing to distribute our VOD content, our DAI advertising load and / or port our Network Apps on their platforms.
- Facilitate the entry of promotional campaigns into the VOD traffic system and ensure the delivery of content to the seller for the pitch to affiliates.
- Process the cut sheets for the execution of the content from the internal production center to the VOD transport provider.
- Create and upload XML and CSV data for content and ads to the ad server as needed to support any digital ad insertion (DAI) initiatives.
- Manage all VOD / OTT / App programs and ensure internal deadlines are aligned with monthly schedules.
- Resolve VOD campaign issues with sales teams and the traffic system provider.
- Train on production center execution processes and assist with linear content distribution.
- Liaise with the digital team to coordinate the delivery of necessary images and illustrations to App / VOD / OTT platforms.
- Create .xml files, manage video and image downloads, and ensure accuracy of metadata for media on the online video platform. This includes posting and reviewing the appearance of each item on the app.
- Upload videos and manage the metadata of all clips on the online video platform.
- Locate, rename, and coordinate delivery of all upcoming legacy or previously streamed content on the new VOD / OTT / App schedule (s).
- Take on additional duties and responsibilities as delegated by the Director of Production Facilities and Content Management.